National Sales Manager
Based – Lincolnshire
Negotiable basic with a OTE of £60000
A new exciting opportunity has become open with a leading Domiciliary Care Provider within the UK. They are currently looking for a National Sales Manager to join their growing team. You will be heading the team of business developers based at their Head Quarters within the Lincolnshire area. Although based here you will be expected to cover nationally for all new clients that are brought on.
We are looking for a tenacious experienced individual with the passion for care.
Some of the responsibilities as a National Sales Manager will be as follows;
· Implement and continuously develop a Sales Strategy focused upon achieving the growth and sales objectives.
· Training, supporting, monitoring and evaluating the team of Sales Consultants.
· Working with the Marketing Team and Business Development Team in identifying and winning new profitable business opportunities.
· Working to deadlines and managing varied tasks expected within the post workload.
· Will be responsible for continually developing a set of Sales Policies and the Sales Procedures.
A National Sales Manager must have experience within this sector and experience of contracting will be an advantage.
You must also be a car driver, you will be required to network representing this amazing care provider.
If you feel you have what it takes to help develop a fantastic team please get in touch.