The ideal candidate will be as follows:
- DipFA Qualified and considering becoming chartered as a minimum
- 3 years’ experience as an paraplanner or PA to an IFA at a chartered IFA firm/consultancy rather than a bank/provider
- Have experience writing bespoke valuation reports and suitability letters and producing high-level research
- Experience in submitting and processing new business as well as outting together portfolios
- Strong technical knowledge of pensions, life and investment products
- Experience using wrap platforms and back office systems such as Avelo or XPLAN
- Interested in roles which would support progression to advisor level
- A keen eye for detail and administrative experience
If you are interested in joining a team with fast progression and outstanding opportunities and you have the relevant experience then this is the role for you.
With a fantastic salary structure between £30000-45000 dependent on experience and full study support up to Chartered Status, this opportunity will improve you career prospects.
Please apply either within and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch.